Continuous Improvement Procedures- Post SEO Website Launch
Your website launch is not fire and forget i.e having put the work into planning, online marketing, building and uploading your website and then sit back while your website heads off to page 1 on Google! This is the most cost effective marketing tool that you could ever employ so it is now down to building the new SEO procedures into your day-to-day activities to keep this tool on Page 1.
We will guide and assist you through the following processes:
- Update your Home page and category page content regularly. The search engines love updates and unique text content.
- Update your search engine Sitemap file regularly
- Monitor Keyword activity for update and/or amend
- Constant Google Analytics evaluation. Whats working and not working.
- Continue Link Building
- Continue your drive through Social Media Marketing - you may someday hit on something Viral (this is a good this - this type of Viral)
- Continue to update your blogging
- Online PR auditing
- Ensuring that you never ever let your website domain address expire
Last Updated on Tuesday, 13 July 2010 10:54